Do you want to view past HiNZ & NZNI conference sessions online?
Get access to the Webcast Library by joining HiNZ - watch the conferences online, anywhere, anytime, from your computer or smartphone. It is only $189 for a one year HiNZ membership, which includes full access to the webcast library and a free subscription to Pulse+IT magazine.
HiNZ Members get free access
Already a HiNZ member? Login to the webcast library here at http://hinz-archive.gigtv.co.nz
The webcast library includes video/audio webcasts of over 300 speakers from 14 countries across four conferences and six streams:
- 2015 & 2016 HiNZ Conference - keynote speakers
- 2015 & 2016 HiNZ Conference – scientific papers
- 2015 & 2016 HiNZ Conference – clinical case studies
- 2016 HiNZ Conference – innovation projects
- Global Telehealth 2016 – scientific papers & keynote speakers
- Successes & Failures in Telehealth 2016 – case studies & keynote speakers
- 2015 & 2016 NZ Nursing Informatics Conference – nursing keynotes & case studies
What is a webcast?
View these short clips from the 2015 HiNZ Conference for free. If you would like to watch the full presentations, you will need to join HiNZ.
Benefits of a webcast:
- It's almost like being there: A webcast shows you a video of the speaker and the presentation slides simultaneously. So you can see and hear what the conference audience does.
- Watch HiNZ plenary sessions live: The main plenary room were live-streamed during the three day conference. Sessions in other rooms are viewable on-demand within 24 hours. All sessions are saved to the HiNZ Webcast Library where you can access them for up to a year after the conference.
- Watch anywhere, anytime: Easily viewable on your computer, tablet or smartphone and at your convenience. Watch the live-stream or go back later and watch on-demand. The choice is yours.
- Save time: Use the search engine to quickly find keywords and topics you are interested in, then go immediately to that slide within the presentation.
Your one-year HiNZ membership gives you a range of additional benefits including:
- Access to the 10 year HiNZ conference slides archive
- A free subscription to Pulse+IT online magazine, worth $105
- A free membership to Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS), worth $140
For more information on our great member benefits click here.
How do I sign up?
It's easy to get access to the HiNZ webcast library! Simply join HiNZ
After you get your HiNZ login and password, you can login to the webcast library here
Questions? Read the 'how to access' page or the webcast FAQ page or Email us