Health Informatics New Zealand (HiNZ) is committed to supporting the development of informatics expertise within all health professions. We recognise that many nurses and allied health professionals find it difficult to access CPD funding so this year HiNZ is once again donating over 30 scholarships!
DOWNLOAD poster to put up in your workplace
Each HiNZ Conference Scholarship is worth $998
The scholarship package includes:
- Free 3 day registration on 1-3 November to HiNZ Conference in Rotorua
- Full access to sessions across both conferences (HiNZ and NZ Nursing Informatics)
- Free access to Welcome Function on evening of Wed 1 November
- Free access to Awards Lunch on Fri 3 November
- Delegate bag with conference handbook
- Free access to webcast library of slides/video during conference week
Requirements & exclusions: Each accepted scholarship recipient is required to pay a small administration fee of $49 when they register for the conference. Travel expenses are not included within this scholarship. A ticket to the Networking Dinner at Skyline on Thu 2 November is an optional extra that recipients can purchase during registration if they wish to attend.
Application eligibility criteria:
- You must be a HiNZ member with an expiry date after 31 October 2017. To find out if your membership is current, email Gloria. Or join now. It is only $189 per year and you get lots of other member benefits including a free subscription to Pulse+IT magazine worth $100
- You must have never previously been the recipient of a 3-day HiNZ Conference Scholarship. (Previous recipients of a 1-day Nursing Informatics scholarship are eligible to apply.)
- You must be currently working/employed as a registered nurse or allied health professional.
Notification process: Applications close 30 June. Eligible applications will be assessed by the HiNZ Scholarship Committee and all applicants will be notified on email by 7 July whether they have been awarded a HiNZ Conference scholarship or not.
Questions? Please email Kim.
To automatically receive HiNZ announcements sign up for our free eNewsletter.